Drug Discovery Services
We provide support for drug discovery and development activities by designing and /or carrying out various Developmental and Screening assays that evaluate the effects of the new drug candidate at the cellular, molecular and biochemical levels which are crucial component of drug discovery workflow.
This is an indispensable step in the drug development process as it reduces the potential of post-marketing drug withdrawals by fully characterizing the drug candidates in early stage substantially reducing the costs of bringing a new drug to market.
- Buffer solubility
- pH stability in buffer & simulated body fluids
- Plasma stability
- Plasma & tissue extracts
- Clint in liver microsome & Hepatocytes
- Major human isoforms 3A4, 2D6 and 2C9
- Bioavailability studies (IV/PO routes)
- Serial sampling mice PK
- Plasma/Brain distribution
- Chemical-treated models for POC
- PK parameters using WinNonlin
- Screening of vehicles and excipients for a soluble parenteral formulation
- HPLC based dose confirmation
- LC-MS/MS based bioanalysis
- Multiple sample extraction procedures
In Vivo Pharmacology
In Vivo pharmacology gives an insight into how well the compound might be able to treat the targeted disease area. We can help you by developing various specific models for testing.
- Obese mice model
- STZ-induced diabetes in rat
- Oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) in rat
- LPS-induced septicemia in mice
- Carrageenan induced paw edema model in rat & mice
- Xenograft models in nude mice (breast cancer and pancreatic cancer)
- Syngenic models
- Anticancer screening in 3D spheroids
- Rodent exercise model for muscle building & endurance
- Intra-Ocular Pressure model in rat
- Colonization of intestine by probiotics in mice
- Glucose and Cholesterol lowering
- Probiotics in Wellness
- Intra Ocular Pressure (IOP) &
- Anti-obesity/Weight gain reduction
- Energy enhancers (AMPK pathway)
- Thigh infection model in mice
- Bacterecemia (sepsis)
- Lung infection in mice
- Growth inhibitory effect of essential oils
- Immune modulation / stimulation model in mice
Cell & Microbiology
Our fully equipped Microbiology labs can offer different types of assays and screening with respect to cells and Microbiology.
Vipragen in collaboration with Transcell offers an array of Non-animal In vitro human microphysiology platforms-based systems developed as New Approach Methodologies (NAMs), assay systems to test, predict safety and potency like test endpoints. The services offered under this section are listed below:
A non-animal new approach methodology to test predict human neurotoxicity, neurovirulence like safety concerns.
A non-animal new approach methodology to test predict human cardiotoxicity like safety concerns.
A non-animal new approach methodology to test predict human hepatotoxicity like safety concerns.
A non-animal new approach methodology to test predict human blood toxicity like safety assessment and correlations.
Carcinogens are classified according to their mode of action as genotoxic or non-genotoxic carcinogens. Genotoxic carcinogens initiate carcinogenesis by direct interaction with DNA, resulting in DNA damage or chromosomal aberrations.
Transdifferentiation is a process whereby one cell type committed to and progressing along a specific developmental lineage switch into another cell type of a different lineage.